Tuesday - May 25

This morning I told myself I was going to run after work. Then CCL came a long and reinforced that thought with temptations of my favorite dessert:

Rich Caramel-filled Chocolate Pecan Brownies

...brownies. As I tried to grab a small treat a oozing layer of caramel strung across the table. I'm glad CCL warned us in the title that the brownies were rich, because I don't know if I would have been able to figure it out when I took the first bite. After three of the most amazing, chocolaty, melty carmely bites of my entire life I gave up. I saved the rest of it to give to my sister who was planing on running with me (so we could have an equal starting ground ;) ) I'm pretty sure my run didn't even burn off half of the calories from half a brownie, the brownies go down in CCL history as the best dessert thus far.
No one even remembered it was Doughnut Day.

Doughnuts

-Weight-gaining worker

No comments:

Post a Comment