Friday - March 12

Of course, I'm wiser and smarter now, but I always thought biscotti were healthier than other cookies. Probably because I only really saw the rock hard, sometimes bland cookie-sticks when my mom would dip them in her coffee at Starbucks. (Back when I was a kid who didn't know anything and didn't like Starbucks. Ridiculous.) Turns out all biscotti really are twice-baked cookies. The upside of these teeth-breaking cookies; they really are delicious with coffee, and cooking them extra long makes them preserve longer. . I don't think that's a necessity in this office, though...

CCL's Brownie Biscotti

In other news, Sunday is Pi Day, as we learned from Twitter.
@MelisaTweets re-tweeted us reporting: @WorkMakesMeFat: RT @dishingdelights It's "Pi Day" on Sunday. ( I wonder if Crazy Cake Lady knows!)
Hopefully CCL doesn't eat all the pies herself and will bring us some Monday.
Have a great weekend!
-Weight-gaining worker

No comments:

Post a Comment