Friday - September 10

Today doesn't feel like Friday.. it feels like a really bad Tuesday.. or maybe Wednesday.. Time dragged on forever, no one did what we asked of them and everything just got really frustrating. So, I don't know if it was good or bad that we had about a million treats at work today, because sorrows and frustrations were drowned in dense, peanutbuttery, sugary things all day.

Good for now, bad for when I can't fit into my pants tomorrow.

Reese's Peanut butter Squares

Pastry varieties

5 flavor Cake

CCL make the cake, of course, which I can't even explain because I have no idea what the 5 flavors were. It's like when you're in kindergarten and you mix all the vibrant blues, greens, reds and yellow paint together and after a while the paint just looks a poopy brown color; that's what this cake tasted like.

Thank God it's really Friday.
-Weight-gaining Worker

No comments:

Post a Comment